Becoming a regular blogger
Like every thing usually begins . . .
Once upon my lifetime i was used to writing diary entries and that habit had a short lifespan. I have been pondering over this idea for a long time to start writing a blog. It happens so that I am good at observing my days, many important(hardly any) things keep on happening throughout the day. I wish to express it through Medium, because it is the present popular blogging site(dated October 26,2019).
Today was a good day, I woke up around 12:30 pm, drank coffee{One day i may discuss how i make my coffee}, played PUBG, watched some TechBurner youtube videos{Do take out your time and watch his videos ,they are good amount of tech gig with amusement}.
Afternoon was boring, I ordered fried chicken lollipops, it came with a schezwan chutney. I have up till now drank 5 cups of coffee, I still feel lazy. My friend video called me, my dad video called me.
We talked about jobs,business ideas, dinner, project ideas.
Investment ideas include — dye cutting ideas, recreational center on plot behind Bhoomi Paradise, Priya’s home bakery business, Heera Panna office business net worth, MBA during Job.
okbye.
this is to create a record of my daily life so that it inspires me or rather any other reader later.
No comments:
Post a Comment